Saturday, March 30, 2013

206 - The Cloud City (03-07-43_to_11-07-43

I am presenting here a better version of one of the 2 most elusive Classic Lee Falk Mandrake Sundays. I had earlier presented a version I had got from some microfilm copies. Next week I will be back with the other one.





















In fact I have to thank Magnus Magnusson for the color strip in this bunch. The rest of his strips were in Swedish. It goaded me to embark on a search for the other strips. I was successful and here is the story completely available for you to enjoy in English. It is just fate that I have not been able to find the B&W strip to replace the color strip. The last page is almost like the last page of the first Mandrake daily strip. The last panel in the page could be the first panel in the next story.

No more talk.

Downloaded Rapidshare link

Download MediaFire link

Enjoy,

Venkitachalam

4 comments:

AJAY said...

Thanks for sharing better version

AlbÂș- Aguilucho said...

Many thanks. It's a difficult sunday to obtein. Thans a lot.

will you have the next sunday: S025 "Gloria Golden" ?

Regards,

Venkitachalam Subramanian said...

Look at what next week brings.

AlbÂș- Aguilucho said...

Ok
My problem was with tifs files and program cdisplay.

Gracias, pues